Chanel Fall 2009 Couture



Vavavoom! Haha this was super super fun to make! Haha and looking at it, it reminds me of Star Wars.. StarWarCouture™. My trademark. Wait I can't do that! Karl if you are reading this I give you permission to start StarWarCouture!! I love the grecian appeal of this dress. The collection was marvelous! I think it's my favorite outta the Couture Collections. Armani Prive was great too! Enjoy! It's one of my favorite designs!

UPDATE: blog makeovereded

Ps. Fixed Quality problems :DD

10 comments:

Leave me Breathless said...

WOW Lauren this is so your best yet I love it and want it for my medoll lol

xxxxxxx

Sarah_Sugerplum said...

ahhh! this is so amazing! well done!
and i agree with Clare! =D

Mimi_Mami said...

Fabulous!

And the face looks very nice too :)


:D

Halmonkey3 said...

WOWZAAAA I am speechless! Lauren I have no idea how you did it again, but it is your best by far!!! The jewels are simply amazing, and the texture of the grecian part is great.

taranee25 said...

I agree, this is absolutely amazing! The best so far!

Naponcho said...

your designs or remakes are all great. you have great skill. an i love the makeover you did it is wonderful as well :D

Johanna said...

Laaaureeeeen!! >.<
Honey Your Designs Are Breath Taking!! I'm Telling You! :O
Luff You!

Lauren said...

Haha aw thanks guys!!!

john2_el_mejor said...

Unic

Smileyamy817 said...

Lauren, your designs are sensational!
I wouldn't be surprised if stardoll begged you to design for them!