I'm back!! And so is the blog :D


Yay I think my problems are fixed! I can't believe I didn't think of switching internet browsers! I usually use Mozilla Firefox and I had a thought maybe to try Safari. Well it worked! The problem before for those who don't know is that everytime I uploaded anything it would appear larger and have the color messed up. So for example my medoll's skin would look very pale. It's fixed now so no worries! I'm soo happy because I had this problem for a while! Now I have new banner, header and a design I will be posting very soon. It's done but I wanted to put it in a different post. Thanks for all the help everyone! Oh and before I forget I have 3 different outfits for my header :D

3 comments:

reira422 said...

Yay! Love the header!!

Halmonkey3 said...

Weird, for me it was the complete opposite. I was using Safari and my designs came out with a lower quality, but then I switched to Mozilla and it looked like it was coming out better. Maybe you're noticing something that I'm not. Hmmm idk ahhah.

Unknown said...

Oh mi gosh I'm so happy I'm almost cryinggg!!! xD