Latest Obsession!


There hasn't been much that has interested me in designing lately.. sorry guys. Hopefully something new will come soon. Well anyway I've been addicted to the Sims 3 LOL. I just got it about three days ago and I already have a husband and well I tried to adopt a baby but then it was too much work so I tried to kill it( I wouldn't ever do that in real life!) and that didn't work so I had to use some cheats to delete the baby. At first I was really poor until I found something that gives me money whenever I enter a code so now I have over 100, 000, 000 sim-whatevertheyarecalled. Oh and this is my house so far.....

You can see my car to the right and my husbands is usually beside it but he was at the sports centre or whatever. His car is the exact same but black! Anyway sorry for boring you :)

9 comments:

john2_el_mejor said...

I want it!

The Fashion Adviser said...

I love sims 3 to i think it's really better than 2

ariannacarle said...

I j'adore that game! Just got it yesterday and I'm already almost addicted! Haha!

Lauren said...

Lol question for you. Ariannacarle... Why are you using apart of my banner without asking :P

Anonymous said...

ariannacarle copys lots of people.... she copied lots of fayasi's banners, she even copied that purple banner you made for stardoll fashion passion, but scribbled out the part of the name to write her blogs name.
but ANYWAYS I love sims 3!

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

I've had it for a little over a month and a half. I and so addicted. If you ignore the kids the social worker will come and take them away. I know horrible.

There is also away to get unlimited money.

TheGossipDish said...

What's the money code?

Anonymous said...

Wooop! I got it the day it came out, lmaoo xD
Nice house, at first I thought it was one of your graphics, I was like: "Wow, she's really good!" Lmaoo :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.